Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 is available now on all platforms which only means one thing for completionists, it’s time to begin the camo grind. Apart from the traditional way of unlocking camos, an exclusive camo is locked behind weekly challenges in MW3 known as Golden River.
To unlock the Golden River camo, you need to complete all four sets of weekly challenges during the pre-season.
How to unlock MW3 Golden River Camo
Here are the challenges you have to complete in Week 1.
MW3 multiplayer challenges
- Kill 5 Operators Who Killed You, with a Recommended Weapon
- Get 20 Operator Kills with a Silenced Recommended Assault Rifle
- Get 10 Operator Sliding Kills with a Recommended Weapon
- Get 1 Operator Triple Kills with a Recommended Sniper Rifle
- Get 20 Operator Kills with the MCW
- Get 15 Operator Kills with Sight Equipped to a Recommended Assault Rifle
- Get 15 Operator Headshots Kills with the MCW
MW3 zombies challenges
- Get 250 Kills with a Recommended weapon
- Get 100 Kills with a Silenced Recommended Assault Rifle
- Get 30 Kills with PHD Flopper Explosions
- Get 200 Kills in the Medium of High Threat Zone
- Get 100 Kills with the MCW
- Get 150 Scoped Kills with a Recommended Assault Rifle
- Get 150 Critical Kills with the MCW
You must complete all Week 1 challenges and the next three weeks worth of challenges in order to unlock the camo. Therefore, you need to complete all the challenges for the week, before the next set of weekly challenges roll out.
Once you’ve completed all the challenges in the four weekly sets, you’ll be able to equip the Golden River Camo to all your MW3 weapons.
Check out more of the latest Call of Duty content:
MW3 Day 1 patch notes: weapon balancing, footstep volume changes, more | The best SVA 545 loadout in MW3 | What is Tactical Stance in MW3? | How to get MW3 Burger King skin and rewards | All Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 campaign rewards | How to slide cancel in MW3 | Will your CoD points transfer from MW2 to MW3? |