Monopoly Go is heavily focused on multiplayer, but there may be some users that you just don’t want to play with. If you’ve linked the game with your Facebook account for example, all your Facebook friends will be transferred over, so you may be wondering if you can block people on Monopoly Go.
If you want to have a clear out of your friends list, find out how, below.
Is it possible to block someone on Monopoly Go?
You can’t actually block a player on Monopoly Go, but you can do the next best thing, remove them as a friend. In order to do so, all you have to do is follow a few quick and easy steps:
- Load up Monopoly Go and navigate to the main menu.
- Click on the “Friends” tab towards the bottom right of your screen.
- Choose the leaderboard option and select your friends.
- Scroll down the leaderboard to find the friend you want to remove from your list.
- Once you’ve found the relevant player, tap and hold their name.
- Press the “Remove” button that pops up next to your friend’s name and confirm that you want to take them off your Monopoly Go friends list.
The players you remove will instantly disappear from your list. Also, you can repeat this process on as many friends as you want and as many times as you wish.
Although there’s no official block button in Monopoly Go, removing them from your in-game friends list is just as effective.
Check out more Monopoly Go guides:
How to get tokens in Monopoly Go | How to get gold stickers in Monopoly Go | How to change your name on Monopoly Go | How to add friends on Monopoly Go | How to trade cards in Monopoly Go | How to change your profile picture on Monopoly Go |