Microsoft has teamed up with Warner Bros to create a mouth watering Xbox Series X and an edible controller to promote the launch of the upcoming Wonka movie. The controller is made of real chocolate, while other delicious goodies have been thrown in for good measure.
However, there is a catch. Both the Wonka-themed Xbox Series X and controller are limited-edition and won’t be hitting the shelves. Instead, you have to win it in a sweepstake.
An Xbox controller never looked so good
The Xbox Series X console has the appearance of a chocolate bar with the Wonka logo, along with a display case, and a burgundy controller. Although this all looks delicious, those parts aren’t edible. However, the bundle is accompanied by a life-sized chocolate Xbox Series X/S controller in a golden wrapper which is completely edible.
That’s not all, as lucky winners will also receive the following Xbox-themed chocolate truffles, inspired by gaming terminology:
- Achievement Hunting: Delicious chocolate with a boost of energy ingredients, which helps with long-term gaming focus. Time to rack up that Gamerscore.
- Button Masher: Buzzing with bold espresso to keep your reactions crisp and your head in the game.
- Your Citrus Sidekick: Chocolate and orange team up for a sunny burst of flavor, in honor of the fruitful variety of games available on Xbox Game Pass.
- Xtra Kick: Balances out the sweet with just the right amount of heat. Just like any end boss, this gets you a little fired up but yields sweet rewards.
- Wonka for the Win: Sometimes the greatest joys in life are also the simplest. So, this treat focuses on the essence of what makes a great truffle: the chocolate. 100% pure, decadently delicious chocolate.
If you want to be in with the chance of winning these sweet prizes, you can enter via the official Xbox account on X.
Check out more of the latest news: